Copper John Mark I (Dead Nuts)
The Copper John Mark I is a great hunting-oriented sight for both experienced and novice archers. It comes with a 5-pin non-micro configuration with a CNC precision machined body that allows these features:
- 3rd axis adjustable bubble level.
- Pins line up on the same line and plane so pins always line up WITHOUT special adjustments!
- Patented bright orange pin guard highlight for rapid peep alignment.
- Speed Gap Technology - zero pin gap leaving room to spare on even the fastest bows!
- EasyGlide Technology - force spreading pin and washer design eliminates material deformation resulting from over tightening the pins.
- Shocktek - Most of our decals including the bright orange perimeter highlight is coated with vibration absorbing polyurethane for awesome vibration dampening performance.
- IronClad Fiber Optics - Our fiber optics are the toughest in the industry and they streatch 30% more than typical fiber optic material. This stuff is so tough you could bass fish with it.
- Extra long, ultra protected fibers for super bright aiming points!
- RH/LH convertible.
- Dual Mount windage bracket for super wide adjustment window.
- Laser engraved components for increased precision!
- Pre drilled to accept AfterBurner light!
See the official introduction to the Copper John Mark I sight:
This sight is a definite recommend from Falco for its great price/quality ratio.
Comes in black.
Price: 49,95 €